HubSpot | Cambridge, MA & Dublin, IE
Content Marketing Strategist
May 2014 - December 2016 (2 years, 7 months)
• Managed end-to-end production of marketing content and campaigns, including research, writing, design, promotion strategy, and measuring performance, to generate 60K+ monthly leads for the sales team.
• Created over 50+ pieces of long-form content as the voice of HubSpot, including ebooks, templates, tools, videos, quizzes, and web pages.
• Regularly wrote blog posts for HubSpot’s 4 million monthly readers, one of which received 25X more views than the average post and is ranked #27 (top 1%) for most viewed posts of all time.
• Collaborated with partner companies such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor to co-create and co-promote content, with the mutual goal of 5-10K downloads for a single piece of content.
• Oversaw editorial strategy for social media during INBOUND -- a 19K attendee event with speakers such as Alec Baldwin, Anna Kendrick, and Serena Williams.
Social Media Manager
May 2012 - May 2014 (2 years)
• Single handedly managed the social media strategy and daily execution for HubSpot’s 1.5 million social media followers across 10+ social networks.
• Introduced 24-hour tweeting and image-centric posting on Facebook and increased organic lead generation from social media by 74% in one month.
• Led a Social Command Center of 20+ people at INBOUND, HubSpot’s annual marketing and sales conference, where the official hashtag #INBOUND13 received “trending” status in the United States over 4 consecutive days with almost 80,000 total mentions.
• Wrote, designed, and scheduled 250+ social media posts per week to hit monthly follower, traffic, and lead goals.
• Ran quarterly experiments, which included building and analyzing reports in HubSpot and Salesforce, to optimize and scale growth for each channel.
• Triaged and responded to hundreds of questions, brand mentions, industry conversations, and support-related inquires daily.
Vermont Teddy Bear | Shelburne, VT
Social Media & Content Marketing Intern
September 2011 - May 2012 (9 months)
• Developed strategy, created content, managed communities, and measured growth across 12 social media channels as the voice of Vermont Teddy Bear, PajamaGram, and Hoodie-Footie.
• Introduced scheduled posts via Hootsuite and increased user engagement with each brand by over 800%.
• Created and managed an editorial calendar for the Vermont Teddy Bear and PajamaGram blogs each month.
• Wrote and published 3-4 blog posts per week using Wordpress.
• Built reports in Omniture, Hootsuite, and Facebook Insights to track revenue, orders, and visits coming from social media.
User Experience Design Immersive
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Marketing
2008 – 2012
The Anthropology of Sex & Gender
Harvard Extension School
Massachusetts College of Art and Design